Moustaches Moustaches

Next level animation maneuver!

Woah, I thought your older stuff was as epic as they come, but you've really outdone yourself this time. I'm actually gonna buy this now. Twice if I can.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

So true!

Exactly how fanboys react, it's great. Made me crack up! But where's the easter egg?

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Awesome!

This is just plain awesome, but am I the only one to notice the purple Link?! *Shudder*

"Let's play" "Let's play"

Awesome!

Great animation, and pretty funny too. Loved the music, The Neverhood right?

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Hilarious!

It's brilliant! And in some strange way reminds me of Being John Malkovitch...

Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

Woah

Brilliant! Looks like a whole lot of effort was put into this, and it really paid off! A great video, 5/5 10/10

Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Wow!

This was so good I had to comment. Hell, it ain't every video that makes me log in to rate and comment - it took me a while to remember my password!
But anyway this animation was great, loved the music (and the action mved perfectly with the music, which I love); loved the colour (or lack thereof).... Need I go on?A 10/10 and 55 from me! Wish I could see it on stage!

TheBoogley responds:

I've been visited by a vokda demon before, but that one made me vomit and have a headache for days, you are so much better. Thanks for logging in for me! :D

|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

Awesomeness incarnate

Wow! This is the best flash movie I've seen in a long time!! If this is a speed animation, i can't wait to see some of your more time consuming work! 999999/10!

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

Awesome!

Great job! I loved both parts!

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

This flash rocks! Can't wait for part 2! Keep up the awesome work 5/5